Monday, August 10, 2015

Our Friendship Keeps Me Walking On Sunshine

Hello friends, I have a card to share with you all today!! I got a new BB stamp set from MFT stamps with my birthday gift card which was gifted to me by MFT stamps :D YAY... Thank You!!!
So today I am playing with MFT Summer School lesson #11 which is Repetition...
I played with the Birdie Brown stamp set from MFT called Polynesian Paradise. I stamped the image on the center of the card base which is 120lb SSS white cardstock; then masked it and repeatedly stamped the image masking the one on front using Memento Rich Cocoa ink. Then stamped the image again onto Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using Copics.

I stamped the sentiment using Memento Black ink and finally tied a Bakers twine to my card.
Here is a close up..
 
Hope you liked my card.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
Chitra
 

7 comments:

  1. What a clever, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Chitra! Thanks for playing along with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS, Chitra! Love how you showed repetition in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Your masking is perfect, and this card is, too! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the masking on the background, and your coloring on the image is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This caught my eye in Naughty or Nice winners (congrats!). What a great design - I admire your clever masking and the end result is really fun. I hope you don't mind I've pinned it for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun design, and awesome masking, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...