Friday, April 18, 2014

FFF~ Use Pastel Colors.

Hello Friends!! I am back with a card for our new FFF Challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog and the theme is “Use Pastel Colors”.


IMG_1426

For my card, I used Dollie with Bow stamp, I stamped her on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored her with my copics and paper pieced her dress and bow. The DP is from MME, I used a heart punch and repeatedly punched to give it a border punch look and adhered back some hearts for some dimension.  Finally I used some pearls for embellishment.


Hop on over to the blog to play along and for more inspiration!!!


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenge:
Markerpop challenge-41
cmc copic challenge group
4 krafty girlz challenges
aud sentiments challenge blog
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and card . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...